Ricardo software developed in the recent years a complete suite of integrated tools that will help Ricardo and its customers to move to a Virtual Product Development process for transmissions and electrified powertrains. In this presentation Ricardo will focus on some key aspects of electrified transmissions development and present the latest innovations of Ricardo tools:
– Duty cycle generation using Agent based simulation
– Transmission Hardware development using Ricardo SABR and GEAR tools
– Dynamic, multi body analysis with Ricardo VALDYN, applied for NVH (Rattle and Whine) and Park lock design
– Thermal analysis at system level using Ricardo VECTIS and IGNITE
– System drivability and efficient calibration using Ricardo IGNITE and R-OAM
Based on these tools and process Ricardo and its customers are getting closer to real Virtual Product Development, reducing both development cost and time to market.