Notification of authors of acceptance or rejection of their paper proposal
Publishing date of the conference program:
Mid of August 2020
Deadline for presentation material submission:
15 October 2020
Main days of the event:
07 – 10 December 2020
WHO SHOULD TAKE AN ACTIVE PART?
Experts of all development areas in the field of automotive drivetrains, components like transmissions, drives, e-motors, batteries, electric/electronics, actuators but also experts in function integration, system engineering are invited to hand in a paper proposal for the CTI SYMPOSIUM DE 2020.
Advantages of an active participation in the CTI SYMPOSIUM
- Presenting development successes to the most important industry representatives
- Comprehensive exchange of experiences with your peers
- Most international* industry meeting in Europe
(* over 35% participants from non-German speaking countries)
- 2,400 participants in USA, China & Europe in 2019
- Opportunity to show your development results in practice at the CTI Test Drive