What better place to present your own development, findings and strategy live to hundreds of experts from around the world? We warmly invite you to show the industry how your contribution can help solve the drivetrain and mobility challenges of today and tomorrow.
How to hand in your paper proposal for 2020
Closing date: 1 April 2020
Your proposal should include the following information:
- Presentation topic: title of the presentation – 3 subtitles – abstract max. 1 page precise information on technology, methods, results, conclusions
- Relation to one of the main topics
- Complete contact details of authors and presenters (postal address, department, jobtitle, academic degree, phone, e-mail)
All presentation proposals will be forwarded to the program committee which will decide if the proposal is accepted by the end of June 2020. Everyone who hands in a proposal will be informed about the result afterwards.
Length of presentation
A presentation takes about 20 minutes plus approx. 5 minutes of discussion with the audience afterwards.
Required presentation documents for the event
The documents to be handed in include:
- Job history
- Presentation topic as continuous text with integrated pictures and images, max. 10 pages
- Presentation slides, not more than one slide per minute presentation time
- Portrait photo
Since the CTI SYMPOSIUM is an international event, the presentation documents are required in English. If your presentation proposal is accepted, you will receive further details and style sheets for the documents.
Due to the variety of topics, there will be parallel series of presentations according to key areas. You are thus welcome to hand in several topic proposals.
Dates CTI SYMPOSIUM GERMANY
Deadline for paper proposal submissions: 1 April 2020
Notification about decision on proposals & publishing date of the conference program: mid of August 2020
Deadline for conference documents submission: 15 October 2020
Main days of the event: 8 and 9 December 2020
Conference fees for presenters
The entrance for the presenter (1 person) at the conference on 8 and 9 December 2020 is free, incl. evening event, catering and conference documentations.
Participation in the surrounding programme
Participation in the Introductory Day ”Basics and practice of hybrid and electric drive, automotive transmissions” (7 Dec. 2020) and in the CTI Test Drive (10 Dec. 2020) require chargeable registration for the presenter as well.
Advantages of an active participation in the CTI Symposium
- Presenting development successes to the most important industry representatives
- Comprehensive exchange of experiences with your peers
- Most international* industry meeting in Europe
(* over 35% participants from non-German speaking countries)
- 2,400 participants in USA, China & Europe
- Opportunity to show your development results in practice at the „CTI TEST DRIVE”
Use our online form to submit your paper proposal
Download our brochure for more information and the topics of the CTI SYMPOSIUM.