The transformation of the automotive industry into the age of electromobility and automation requires high investments. Consequently, knowledge about technical innovations and the potentials for one’s own company are of fundamental importance. An exchange between automobile manufacturers and suppliers as well as their subcontractors at all levels is more important than ever.
Our Programme provides you with the most important insights about the CTI SYMPOSIUM GERMANY, which will take place from 9 – 12 December 2019 in Berlin.
It is inculding all information of the whole agenda:
- Introductory Day
- 10 and 11 December 2019 | Main Days
- 12 December 2019 | CTI TEST DRIVE
- CTI NETWORKING NIGHT
- CTI AWARD
Also look forward to more details about the plenary speakers like:
- Dr Oliver Blume, Chairman of the Executive Board, Porsche AG, Germany
- Ruiping Wang, Vice President of Geely Auto Group, Zhejiang Geely Auto Group,China
- Christian Levin, Chief Operating Officer, TRATON Group, Sweden
- Dr Dirk Abendroth, Chief Technology Officer Automotive, Continental AG, Germany
- Frank Blome, Direcotr, Center of Excellence Battery Cell, Volkswagen AG, Germany
- Hakan Yilmaz, Chief Technology Officer, BorgWarner, USA