Closing date: deadline extendedWho should take an active part?
Your proposal should include the following information:
- Presentation topic: title of the presentation – 3 subtitles – abstract max. 1 page precise information on technology, methods, results, conclusions
- Relation to one of the main topics
- Complete contact details of authors and presenters (postal address, department, jobtitle, academic degree, phone, e-mail)
All presentation proposals will be forwarded to the program committee which will decide if the proposal is accepted by the end of January 2019. Everyone who hands in a proposal will be informed about the result afterwards.
Length of presentation
A presentation takes about 20 minutes plus approx. 5 minutes of discussion with the audience afterwards.
Required presentation documents for the event
The documents to be handed in include:
- Job history
- Presentation topic as continuous text with integrated pictures and images, max. 10 pages
- Presentation slides, not more than one slide per minute presentation time
Since the CTI SYMPOSIUM is an international event, the presentation documents are required in English. If your presentation proposal is accepted, you will receive further details and style sheets for the documents.
Due to the variety of topics, there will be parallel series of presentations according to key areas. You are thus welcome to hand in several topic proposals.
Dates CTI SYMPOSIUM USA
Deadline for paper proposal submissions: extended
Notification about decision on proposals & publishing date of the conference program:
mid of February 2019
Deadline for conference documents submission: 1 April 2019
Main days of the event: 15 and 16 May 2019
Conference fees for presenters
The entrance for the presenter (1 person) to the conference main days is free, incl.evening event, catering and conference documentations.
Participation in the surrounding program
Participation in the Introductory Day ”Basics and practice of automotive transmissions and hybrid and electric drives” (13 and 14 May 2019) requires chargeable registration of the presenter.
Advantages of an active participation in the CTI SYMPOSIUM
- Presenting development successes to the most important industry representatives
- Comprehensive exchange of experiences with your peers
- Most international* industry meeting in Europe
(* over 35% participants from non-German speaking countries)
- 2,700 participants in USA, China & Europe in 2017
- Opportunity to show your development results in practice at the CTI Test Drive
Use our online form to submit your paper proposal